A multi stakeholder dialogue”
Wednesday 11th October 2017 | 09:00 -16:30 |
Mundo-B, Rue d’Edimbourg 26, 1050 Brussels | Conference room |
The conference will explore mental health prevention and promotion in the workplace and will showcase promising practices from both the public and private sectors. This event aims to foster dialogue between relevant actors on how to make positive mental health a reality in all workplaces.
Addressing mental health in workplace settings means preventing psychosocial workplace risks, promoting resilience and wellbeing, enabling early detection of poor mental health, supporting rehabilitation of workers facing mental ill health, and reducing stigma.
- Discuss the impact of mental ill health on productivity, economic growth and social inclusion
- Explore the social determinants of mental health
- Understand how to identify and address psychosocial risk factors in the workplace
- Determine how to ensure good multi-stakeholder cooperation
- Learn from promising practices in Europe
Who should join:
- Mental health service users
- Occupational Health and Safety professionals and support workers
- Health and mental health professionals
- Human resources
- Policy makers
- Representatives from NGOs and other organisations
- Trade unions
- Employees, employers and front-line managers
If would like to join us, please click below to download the agenda and fill in the registration form. Please note that places are limited. Your registration will be confirmed only if you receive a confirmation email in the coming weeks.